Google Drive, the new evolution of Google Docs is absolutely incredible. Most people are not aware of just how powerful the new research function available in Google Docs really is.
With just a right click of your mouse, Google provides access to all of it’s content inventory on your chosen subject and takes away the headache of properly citing, linking and even using content with the correct usage rights.
Watch this video below and join me as I create a Google doc and show you how to take advantage of researching a place, inserting links, citations and even images with commercial licenses you can use freely in your content.
Google Docs Research Steps Demonstrated in the Video
- Create a new Google Doc
- Give the Doc a Name and Title
- Highlight a phrase, right click and select research
- Browse the different Google Research results, preview, link and cite content
- Filter images for those free to share modify or use commercially
- Insert an Image into my Google doc and check out the automatic citation inserted by Google