“How Does Your Google Adwords Quality Score Drop From 9 to 1 Overnight?
A friend recently turned to me with a panic ridden voice and quickly uttered the words “Google banned my site for Adwords“. He was pretty angry and I could imagine his red face behind the telephone. As you can imagine he many choice words for his predicament.
Many people dread the Google Slap and are afraid of joining the ranks of their friends with banned accounts. Many people write back to Google asking for clarification of the doom correspondence only to receive a cold shoulder.
Lots of people have given up on Adwords altogether, focusing on other advertising options, in despair of Googalizing their site
And many of you are wondering what you are missing.
Lot’s of people are confused about what Google really wants and are not sure of how to fix it. Many people turn to a number of experts, not knowing who they should rely on. (My friend talked to at least three) In reality few sites are worth fixing after a ban.
As I repeatedly tried to calm my friend, I saw I was getting no where and I couldn’t bear to see his pain. And I could see him go down the path of the worst case scenario, he now has lost his lead generation, business dwindling staring out into the abyss.
Duru Takes Action – Google Adwords Quality Score
And I saw that all my cajolement could not get him out of his dark place. And I decided the best thing would be to provide him with one of my infamous value packed Quality Assessment Reports I create for my clients. I decided to take action as only a DURU can and created a Quality Score Assessment Report for my friend.
Whats In It For You?
So What I’ve decided to do here is share the valuable information in a few posts, that I’d like you to pay attention to them and share your comments below.
I’d love to say I will post every day, heck, there’s plenty of important information you should know, but I will try to get you critical elements that affect your quality score below – so you can get it right from the get-go and not find yourself in panic. It’s going to be solid fact, I’m not going to be selling anything here.
Many people get bogged down with technical issues of creating proper sites. Lots of people try to do too much themselves. So I’ve broken down the elements to outsource capabilities in case you want to source the work and focus on your business.
Google Quality Score – Will Google Like Your Site?
5 Main Considerations that Change the Google Mood Seconds Within Traipsing Your Site.
- Is Your Domain Private? Privatizing your domain directly affects your quality score.
- Is your site trashy? What is your site about? Is the site just a sales page? Does the site provide any quality input to the user? Experienced consultants can tell you rubbish site from a good one in the matter of seconds. Google likes to term this under “Relevancy” & “User Experience”.
- Your Keywords and Content – this has a huge affect on your Quality Score; And although this may be tiresome, you will need some quality content on your site and as they say The More the Merrier.
- Site Coding and Structure – Keyword density, Meta Tags, Title tags, descriptions, anchor text, use of clean Google friendly code and so on. Outsource this!
- How Frequently is Your Site Updated? Many of you know why the blogs are so close to Google’s heart, its the update factor. Fresh new content ready for consumption is any search engine spider’s favorite dessert.
Stay tuned for more important information and useful tips on mastering your Google Adwords Quality Score.
Just added: Use Keywords to Master Your Quality Score