Are You Struggling To Get Started Using Google Plus?
You Can’t Afford to Ignore
Google+ Any Longer
And Here’s Why…
I bet you probably heard of the new Google Platform called Google+. You may have even “accidentally” activated it in your Google Account.
But what should you do next and why is everyone raving about how powerful the Google+ platform is?
After all it’s just another social platform, right?
You might be thinking you don’t need another social platform. After all you already have at least 149 friends on Facebook. Heck you might even have a Facebook page for your business.
Google Plus is NOT a Social Platform!
Google+ Is The Center of Everything Google,
Google+ Is -The GoogleVerse!
You see, Google+ is integrated with everything Google and that is A LOT!!! Gmail, Google Maps, Google Local Business listings, YouTube, Google Docs, Picasa and more…
Whether you are using the Internet for pleasure or business, it’s vital you start using Google Plus right away and here’s why:
Google Plus is not one sided. It rewrites the rules of social networking.
You can follow anyone and anyone can follow you, your potential connections are the Googleverse!
You don’t need to clear people to interact with you – severely limiting your possible connections.
Using Google Plus you can virtually access anyone on a very direct and immediate level.
Attract people from all across the globe through conversation, comments and discussions sharing common interests.
So far from my own use on Google Plus I have:
- Met amazing people and shared unique experiences with like minded people I could not have connected with on any other platform.
- Received Sales for my books and products.
- Enjoyed more time on site when my followers visit my website.
- Expanded my fellow professional community – kept my creative juices flowing, content for curation and new connections to expand my reach.
- Created joint ventures (JVs) for a webinar swap and lead generation.
- Been invited to participate in Hangout interviews establishing my expertise and authority.
- Attracted Private coaching and training clients.
Imagine how you can use this power in your life and business…
I’ve learned a lot working with Google Plus power users and am ready to pass the ball on to you.
You are not alone! Most of my Duru Coaching clients have no idea of how to get set up on Google Plus. The more people I talk to online the more I get this recurring message;
Duru help me get started with Google Plus!
Introducing the Google Plus For Newbies
Duru Webinar Series
Join us on this limited 4 video eClass Training series, at only $97 where I walk you through everything from:
- Creating Your Google Plus Account.
- Setting up your Google Plus Profile.
- Controlling Your Privacy Settings – How much information should you share on Google Plus and how to control it.
- Making Google+ Connections.
- Posting to Google Plus – what and when.
- Commenting on Google Plus Posts and images.
- Curating Content on Google Plus – Do’s and Don’ts.
- Participating and Initiating Google Plus Hangouts – you’re gonna love this! Special Google Plus Hangout for all course members!
- Recognizing Business opportunities using Google Plus.
If you’ve been focusing on Facebook exclusively, it’s time to get on Google Plus and tap into one of the most powerful platforms online!
Together we’ll discover the best ways YOU can use Google Plus in your life and business.
It’s time to get started using Google Plus the right way!
Why You Risk Absolutely Nothing
I’m so positive this will work for you that I’m willing to make the following guarantee…
If you don’t feel you are getting value or if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied within 30 days of purchase, then simply contact me and I’ll return your entire payment to you quietly and without any question.
Yes! Let Me In!
P.S. You have absolutely nothing to lose because of my full 30 day money back guarantee. For less than the price of dinner and a movie you will be glad you invested in this webinar series today.
P.P.S. Get this only if you want to learn the new way to dominate Google.