Clickwall is one of the coolest companies I have seen in a long time. The premise – a closed Facebook in App Traffic Exchange Network.
By installing the Clickwall advertising bar in your Facebook app you give and get clicks in their reciprocal Traffic network. Best part is – this is totally FREE!
And I thought there was no such thing as free traffic. Oren Kramer, Clickwall CEO, showed my the way to the Facebook App Traffic Highway and it’s all built on good Karma, you get what you give…
If you are a Facebook game developer, this is a must have traffic source that will not only provide you with click currency but also additional branding and even traffic retention options not present in competitor implementation.
For every click you send someone else you earn credits which in return are used to return clicks to you (according to your preferences)
The Three Simple Steps to Giving & Receiving Traffic for your Facebook Game
- Sign up for Clickwall and define how your in app banner will look and feel. This is where other Facebook Game banners will appear. The advertising bar look and feel can and should be branded to your Facebook Game! You can design your ad bar yourself or have Clickwall’s in house designer create a snazzy branded version that will appear in your Facebook Game – either horizontally above and/or below your game or even vertically beside it.
- Define what traffic you want to receive in return – unlike their competitors, Clickwall allow you to target what clicks you want to receive by country, game category and even computer language. So if you want a Greek speaking American to see your banner (one of many possibilities), this is the platform for you!
- Add the code to your app and presto – Traffic!
Tracking your Facebook Game Traffic and Click Exchange In Clickwall
So you’ve added the Cickwall ad bar to your Facebook game. Now it’s time to optimize! The Clickwall user interface allows you to change your incoming traffic targeting at any time and also provides you with real time stats, now this is super powerful for conversions.
Clickwall Goal Setting
Another feature exclusive to Clickwall is the users’ ability to define goals. How many clicks would you like to receive and from who? How many MAU (Monthly Active Users) and how many DAU (Daily Active Users). You can define as many goals as you like and get creative!
Monetize Exit Traffic
When you use the Clickwall Facebook Game Traffic Exchange network, you can also monetize exit traffic. Now this is exit traffic monetization on steroids, you get to define what the exit is, for example:
- If the user tries to navigate away from the page
- Is idle for a certain length of time
- Tries to close the window
- And much more
So if you’ve been focusing just on iPhone or Android Apps, do not discount the power of Facebook or getting free traffic and clicks with Clickwall!
Comments or questions? Please Share them below!